Friday, August 16, 2013

Vegetable Garden

Hi everybody,

I'm so in love with vintage pictures of vegetables and fruits.
I really enjoy looking at all those beautiful posters 
and seed bags.

If you share my admiration please visit The Shabby Tea Room 
were you can win some fabulous graphics from Janet.
I had no intention on missing this chance and
crafted this card with some Tilda Papers 
and some scraps I found in my studio.



Before I made this card I found inspiration from my scrap friend 


Thank you Beti :)

Well that's it for now. 
Have a nice day!
Aneta

9 comments:

  1. Kartka z kartoflami? Nie rozumiem przecież są ładniejsze warzywa;/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zgadzam sie :) Mam je we krwi ...pochodze z wielkopolski haha :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! This card is so beautiful!! I do love vintage vegetable prints myself and seeing you use the print in this stunning card, makes me want to just run off and make one, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flott kort og virkilega skemmtilegt myndefni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card, Aneta...I love the soft colors and all the vintage touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for sharing another gorgeous card with us in the Shabby Tea Room. Love the vintage image...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nigdy nie przypuszczałabym,że będę się zachwycać kartką z ziemniakami- a jednak : )Pozdrawiam : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice card :) good idea with a picture :) I was a bit suprise ! :) Really nice :) good luck :) Padoriaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lovethe soft colors. Thanks for joining us at the ShabbyTeaRoom.

    ReplyDelete