Saturday, February 15, 2014

For a very special person

Hello my friends,

Today I want to share with you a card 
which I made for a very special person in my life :)



I crafted this card with this sketch in mind:


and this color combo :


from:
do 24.02.14.  Wyzwanie #22 - Kolorystyczna zabawa grubymi nićmi szyta

All papers and all embellishments are from bundle nr.2
from my dear friend Ivana


I love to craft with all the goodies I got from her :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice Sunday everybody!
xoxo
Aneta


4 comments:

  1. Anetko świetna
    super te kolory z palety współgraja u ciebie

    dziekuję za zabawę ze sklepe-ewa.pl
    Pozdrawiam
    Teo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flott útkoma eftir skissunni og kolory z palety ! Er þetta ekki góð tilraun hjá mér ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudeńko, super kolory i wszystko dopracowane w detalach. Uwielbiam :)

    ReplyDelete