Friday, July 25, 2014

How to make a Shabby Chic card with MSD

Hello everybody, 

Welcome to my first post with MSD as a member of our DT for 2014-2015.
I'll be visiting you once per month (last Friday of each month) 
and every time I'll bring you a new tutorial: How to.....by: Aneta.

I've decided to have 3 levels of difficulties 
which means level 1 is easy, 2-medium, 3-high.

Today I bring you my first tutorial, difficulty level:1

Let's start then:


Step 1: gather your supplies.


Step 2: cover your background with a thin layer of gesso


Step 3: rip a piece of paper you want to use in the middle.


Step 4: stamp the chicken wire in the upper and lower corner.


Step 5: add some of your favorite washi-tape and add more gesso.


Step 6: now you can begin adding some layers. I used some pop dots 
for 3D effect. 


Step 7: I covered the chip board I used with some white acrylic paint
and added on my project.


Step 8: I cut out some beautiful roses and now is the perfect time 
to start arranging them on your project.


Step 9: More roses and more embellishments.


Step 10: One of the last things is the NEVER GROW UP ticket 
and some liquid pears for a more shabby effect.


Supplies:

50 100100

50 100200

50 10107750 101073

50 101058

I hope you've enjoyed this quick tutorial.

Do you think you are up to some quick challenges after next tutorial ??

I'd love to hear from you :)
Thank you for stopping by today and have a nice weekend!
xoxo
Aneta

3 comments:

  1. Very good tutorial Aneta. Looking forward to see the next one.
    Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend too.
    Hugs, Erla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frábærar leiðbeiningar, skýrar og góðar. Flott kort :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ! I will try to make one card using your tutorial ! Thank you soooooo much :*

    ReplyDelete