Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pajama Party

Hello my blog friends :)

 WMS invites all of us to the Pajama Party 


The idea is very simple but so much fun.
All you have to do is create 3 different projects or just pick one :

1. Doodle Do
2. To cute to Spook

I picked the third one:

3. Old Pajamas
 Here you should use any of your older 
Waltzingmouse Christmas sets to make your project.
Here comes mine:








Supplies:

    

And at last!
The Bedtime Sketch:


...and my interpretation of it:



A beautiful Seeds comes from this amazing set:



Thank you so much for visiting me today and I hope you can join our party :)
xoxo
Aneta

9 comments:

  1. Your album is pure enchantment, Aneta! And, Shabby Seed card is pastel perfection! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! what a gorgeous tag book you created - each page is a work of art in itself - and your seed pack sketch card is just lovely with the sweet papers you used! I have to go back up and look at that tag book again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !!! Exquisite, gorgeous, beautiful works of art !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your album is stunning, Aneta! And your Shabby Seeds card is gorgeous too! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rewelacyjny album a kartka przesłodka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aneta, I'm pretty speechless, that is an awesome album, I am going back in to soak up all the details and I will probably pin every shot, superb stuff! thank you so much for playing along! OOh nearly forgot your seed card!!! It is beautiful also! such gorgeousness all in one post!! thank you for playing along with us at WMS and good luck in the prize drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never cease to amaze me. Everything you do is wonderful and elegant. I love the book you made with so many different WM stamp sets. That is totally a work of art. I'd have that on my coffee table every December. Each page is a delight - every time I see it I see something new. And then the garden card with all the beautiful accents and embellishments is just breath taking. In awe of you Miss Aneta!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is always stunning, but I think you've surpassed yourself this time. The tag book really is a work of art - so many fantastic details. I really like the pretty apple seeds card too. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aneta, I really LOVE your work!! Your projects are always so elegant and beautiful. Love the album and the card. Thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete