Friday, March 31, 2017

Nature Sketchbook album and exciting news

Hello everybody, 

Today I have some excited news to announce:
one more amazing year with Graphic 45!!!


Congratulations to my dear teamies 
and looking forward to inspire with you for the next year 💙

And now, my fresh inspiration:
handmade album made with Nature Sketchbook collection:
















Supplies:

- Nature Sketchbook Collection
- Portrait of a Lady Collection
- Alpha banner - ATC kraft
- Celebrate - ATC kraft
- Square tags - Black
- Policy envelopes - regular, square and ATC - black
- Metal door plates and knobs
-  G45 Washi Tape set

Here you can see my tutorial:

Thank you so much for visiting me 
and have a great weekend!

xoxo
Aneta

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful album. Nature's Sketchbook tends to be pretty busy but you have given it a clean and lovely look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another year with Graphics45 DT!!!! It is so well deserved.
    Your album is simply breathtaking.
    Sorry for not being around much lately, I promise to catch up soon :)
    Hugs my dear friend!
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratulacje Anetko!
    A praca jak zwykle powalajÄ…ca <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratuluję Ci z całego serca!
    A album powstał wspaniały.Nie mogę oczu od niego oderwać.

    ReplyDelete